Instagram has received a lot of love and with the latest Facebook acquisition, there is almost no escaping Instagram. Including myself, I’m sure many others wondered if Instagram was going to start producing their own cameras. Based on the notion, ADR Studios has built the concept for an Instagram Camera known as “Socialmatic“.
The features look promising.
– 16 GB mass storage;
– Wifi and Bluetooth;
– 4:3 touchscreen;
– 2 main lens, first for main capture, second for 3D filters, webcam applications and QR Code capturing;
– Optical zoom;
– Led Flash;
– Internal printer to make your Instagram photos real;
– Paper cartridge with Instagram Paper Sheets;
– Dedicated 4 colors ink tanks;
– InstaOs 1.0, which put together Facebook and Instagram App feature;
This has me excited almost as if the product were real! I have always wanted to buy a Polaroid camera and Socialmatic will work along the lines of an old school Polaroid.
“If you want, you can print it directly on Instagram Paper Sheets, thanks to the internal printer.
Every Instagram printed photo reports on front side your Instagram nickname and a QR code, to be followed by another Instagrammer, simply pointing his/her Socialmatic on your printed QR Code.“
These photos will have a little glue strip and act like post-its. There will also be a space for comments on the front bottom, to replicate Facebook comments box.